|This article relies largely or entirely upon a single source. (February 2013)|
17 November 1965 |
Osijek, SFR Yugoslavia
Goran Grgić (born 17 November 1965) is a Croatian theatre, television and film actor.
Grgić graduated from the Academy of Dramatic Art, University of Zagreb in 1990. Upon graduation he was hired as a regular cast member at the Gavella theatre in Zagreb. Since 2002 he has been a member of cast at the Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb. Grgić supported Croatian Democratic Union at Croatian parliamentary election in 2015.
- Fragments: Chronicle of a Vanishing (Krhotine - Kronika jednog nestajanja, 1991)
- The Price of Life (Cijena života, 1994)
- Gospa (1995)
- Russian Meat (Rusko meso, 1997)
- The Three Men of Melita Žganjer (Tri muškarca Melite Žganjer, 1998)
- Celestial Body (Nebo sateliti, 2000)
- Slow Surrender (Polagana predaja, 2001)
- Queen of the Night (Kraljica noći, 2001)
- Horseman (Konjanik, 2003)
- Long Dark Night (Duga mračna noć, 2004)
- Sleep Sweet, My Darling (Snivaj, zlato moje, 2005)
- Libertas (2006)
- I Have to Sleep, My Angel (Moram spavat', anđele, 2007)
- No One's Son (Ničiji sin, 2008)
- Tito (TV series, 2010)
- Blurs (2011)
- "Goran Grgić" (in Croatian). Croatian National Theatre in Zagreb. Archived from the original on 25 August 2010. Retrieved 4 November 2010.
- "HDZ SE POHVALIO: Nas podržava 50 umjetnika i kulturnih djelatnika" (in Croatian). Net.hr. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
|This article about a Croatian actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|