Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Gordian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gordian may refer to:
- Gordian I (c.159–238), Roman emperor for one month with his son
- Gordian II (c.192–238), son of Gordian I, Roman emperor for one month
- Gordian III (225–244), grandson of Gordian I, Roman emperor from 238–244
- Saint Gordianus (disambiguation)
- Gordian Fulde (born 1948), Australian medical doctor
- Gordian Warrior, Japanese anime television series,1979–1981
- Gordianus the Finder, fictional protagonist of Steven Saylor's mystery novels set in Republican Rome
- Gordian worms, a common name for Nematomorpha, a phylum of parasitic worms
- Gordian, antagonist in Quiz & Dragons: Capcom Quiz Game
- Gordian, related to Gordium, capital city of ancient Phrygia
- Gordian Knot, legend of Gordium associated with Alexander the Great
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gordian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.