From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Gordian in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gordian may refer to:
- Gordian I (c.159–238), Roman emperor for one month with his son
- Gordian II (c.192–238), son of Gordian I, Roman emperor for one month
- Gordian III (225–244), grandson of Gordian I, Roman emperor from 238–244
- Saint Gordianus (died 362), Roman martyr
- Gordian Fulde (born 1948), Australian medical doctor
- Gordian Warrior, Japanese anime television series,1979–1981
- Gordianus the Finder, fictional protagonist of Steven Saylor's mystery novels set in Republican Rome
- Gordian worms, a common name for Nematomorpha, a phylum of parasitic worms
- Gordian, antagonist in Quiz & Dragons: Capcom Quiz Game
- Gordian, related to Gordium, capital city of ancient Phrygia
- Gordian Knot, legend of Gordium associated with Alexander the Great
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gordian.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.