Горна Горица, Goricë e Madhe
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
|• Summer (DST)||CEST (UTC+2)|
Gorna Gorica (Macedonian: Горна Горица), previously officially known as Goricë e Madhe, is a village in the Pustec Municipality of the Korçë County in Albania. It is situated west of Lake Prespa and the village of Tuminec, and northwest of the village of Dolna Gorica.
In 2013, the village's official name was changed from "Goricë e Madhe" to "Gorna Gorica".
|1926||511 (with Dolna Gorica)|
- Law nr. 115/2014[permanent dead link]
- Barrington atlas of the Greek and Roman world by Richard J. A. Talbert, 2000, ISBN 0-691-04945-9, page 755
- An Inventory of Archaic and Classical Poleis: An Investigation Conducted by The Copenhagen Polis Centre for the Danish National Research Foundation by Mogens Herman Hansen, 2005, page 326
- The Cambridge Ancient History, Volume 6: The Fourth Century BC by D. M. Lewis (Editor), John Boardman (Editor), Simon Hornblower (Editor), M. Ostwald (Editor), 1994, ISBN 0-521-23348-8, page 423: "These Dassareti not to be confused with the Greek speaking Dexari or Dessaretae lay between the Dardani and the coastal people of the Ardiaei,"
- The campaigns of Alexander by Arrian, Aubrey De Sélincourt, ISBN 0-14-044253-7, 1971, page 50: "Pelium was a Macedonian border fortress"
- Българите в Албания I част
- "Pas Pustecit, edhe 7 fshatra të Korçës me emertime maqedonase" (in Albanian). Info Arkiv. 17 April 2013. Retrieved 29 July 2014.
|This article about a specific location in Korçë County, Albania, is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|