Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (February 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Many Strict Baptist churches are affiliated with and recognised by the publishers of the Gospel Standard. Churches which align themselves with the magazine are known as "Gospel Standard Baptists" or "Gospel Standard Strict Baptists".
- Garrett, Jr., James Leo (2009). Baptist Theology: A Four-Century Study. Mercer University Press. p. 198. ISBN 978-0-88146-129-9. Retrieved 2011-09-29.
- "http://www.gospelstandard.org.uk/gs/media/GS/2015.pdf (page 354)" (PDF). gospelstandard.org.uk. Retrieved 28 June 2017. External link in
- "Gospel Standard Trust Publications - Books by B A Ramsbottom". Gospelstandard.org.uk. Archived from the original on 2012-08-02. Retrieved 2013-12-16.
- "Archived copy" (PDF). Archived from the original (PDF) on 2013-02-14. Retrieved 2013-02-14.
- "Gospel Standard Magazines - Home". www.gospelstandard.org.uk. Retrieved 28 June 2017.
- Toon, P., English Strict Baptists, 1964
- Ramsbottom, B.A. (ed.). The History of the Gospel Standard Magazine (1835-1985). ISBN 0-9510796-0-3.
|This Christian magazine or journal-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
See tips for writing articles about magazines. Further suggestions might be found on the article's talk page.
|This Calvinism-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|