From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Goth in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A Goth is a member of the Goths, an East Germanic tribe.
Goth or Goths may also refer to:
- Gothic rock or just goth, a music genre
- Goth subculture
- Goth (board game)
- Goth (novel), a Japanese novel by Otsuichi
- Goth (Silverwing), a character in the Silverwing series
- Goth (village), means village in Sindhi
- Goths (album), by the Mountain Goats
- The Goth, nickname of Thoby Stephen
- Goth, a 2003 direct-to-video horror film released by Brain Damage Films, starring Phoebe Dollar
- A nickname for Gothenburg Public House System and the bars which are part of them, especially in Scotland.
- Visigoths, a subdivision of the Goths, prominent in Spanish history.
- Ostrogoths, a subdivision of the Gothic people.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Goth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.