From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gracia may refer to:
- Gràcia, a district of Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain.
- Alta Gracia, a city located in the Province of Córdoba, Argentina
- Hosokawa Gracia, a.k.a. Gracia (1563–1600), daughter of the famous samurai Akechi Mitsuhide during the Sengoku era of Japan
- Gracia Mendes Nasi (1510–1569), Renaissance Jewish businesswoman
- Gracia Hillman, member of the Election Assistance Commission in the United States
- Gracia Baylor, Australian politician.
- Gracia Baur, a.k.a. Gracia (b. 1982), a German singer
- Gracia (Saint-Émilion), a Bordeaux garagiste winery
- La Campana de Gràcia, Catalan weekly satirical magazine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gracia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.