(Redirected from Gradation (disambiguation))
|Look up gradation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gradation may refer to:
- Ordering by some type of grade
- Gradation (music)
- Gradation in color, a gradual change between hues, tones, or shades
- Calibration markings
- Apophony or ablaut, in linguistics, often involving the gradation of vowels
- Consonant gradation
- Comparison (grammar), the gradation of adjectives and adverbs
- Production of a graded algebra
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gradation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.