From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Not to be confused with Gradation (disambiguation).
|Look up graduation in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graduation is the act of receiving or conferring an academic degree or the associated ceremony.
Graduation may also refer to:
- Graduation (instrument), the marking of units of measure on an instrument or device
- "Graduation (Friends Forever)", a 2000 pop song by Vitamin C
- Graduation (album), a 2007 hip hop album by Kanye West
- "Graduation" (The Suite Life of Zack & Cody), an episode of The Suite Life of Zack & Cody
- "Graduation" (Roswell episode), the final episode of American TV series Roswell
- "Graduation" (Kim Possible), the final episode of Disney Channel original series Kim Possible
- "Graduation" (Malcolm in the Middle episode), the final episode of FOX sitcom Malcolm in the Middle
- Graduation (2007 film), a film starring Chris Marquette and Riley Smith
- Graduation (2016 film), a Romanian film by Cristian Mungiu
- "Graduation", an episode in the fifth season of Boy Meets World
- All pages beginning with "graduation"
- All pages with titles containing graduation
- Graduate (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graduation.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.