Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gradient in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The gradient is the rate of variation of a numerical quantity. It may refer to:
- Slope or grade, referring to the inclination of a road or other geographic features
- Image gradient, a gradual change or blending of color
- Spatial gradient
- Gradient sro, a Czech aircraft manufacturer
- Gradient, in vector calculus, a vector field representing the maximum rate of increase of a scalar field or a multivariate function and the direction of this maximal rate.
- Gradient descent
- Gradient theorem
- Gradient method
- Conjugate gradient method
- Nonlinear conjugate gradient method
- Stochastic gradient descent
- All pages beginning with "gradient"
- All pages with a title containing gradient
- Fade (disambiguation)
- Gradation (disambiguation)
- Grade (disambiguation)
- Rate of change (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gradient.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.