Law in 2012
|Full name||Graeme Christopher Law|
|Date of birth||6 October 1984|
|Place of birth||Kirkcaldy, Scotland|
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|2007||→ Tamworth (loan)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
Law played for York City, Dundee, Tamworth, Farsley Celtic and Northwich Victoria. He played in The Football League during the 2003–04 season for York and represented Scotland at under-19 level four times.
|This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (July 2012)|
On 30 October 2007, Law returned to Staffordshire side Tamworth on loan. A month later it was confirmed that Law had signed a permanent deal to re-join Tamworth after impressing whilst on loan, signing a deal that would keep him at the club until the end of the 2007–08 season.
On 3 June 2008, Law agreed a new deal with Tamworth keeping him at the club until the end of the 2008–09 season, in which Tamworth were promoted to the Conference Premier after winning the Conference North championship.
Law made his debut for the Scotland under-19 team in a 2–1 victory over Switzerland on 25 September. He made three appearances in 2002 UEFA European Under-19 Football Championship qualification, finishing his under-19 career with four caps.
Law studied for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Physical Education and Sports Coaching at York St John University. In April 2016, his PhD paper on footballers, money and gambling received national press coverage.
- "Graeme Law". Barry Hugman's Footballers. Retrieved 9 March 2016.
- Hugman, Barry J., ed. (2004). The PFA Footballers' Who's Who 2004/2005. Harpenden: Queen Anne Press. p. 241. ISBN 978-1-85291-660-2.
- Clayton, Dave (30 October 2007). "Old and new faces at The Lamb". Tamworth F.C. Retrieved 1 November 2007.
- Clayton, Dave (30 November 2007). "Another new signing". Tamworth F.C. Retrieved 30 November 2007.
- Clayton, Dave (3 June 2008). "Another One Returns". Tamworth F.C. Retrieved 3 June 2008.
- "Burry Dots The I S And Crosses The T S". Stalybridge Celtic F.C. 5 August 2009. Retrieved 1 January 2011.
- "Vics vs Retford United: Match preview". Northwich Victoria F.C. Retrieved 18 December 2010.
- "Graeme Law". 11v11.com. AFS Enterprises. Retrieved 1 July 2012.
- "Graeme Law heads to China with Great Britain football squad". The Press. York. 22 July 2011. Retrieved 20 August 2014.
- "PhD paper – footballers and gambling".
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Graeme Law.|