From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Directed by||Bruno Podalydès|
|Produced by||Pascal Caucheteux|
|Written by||Bruno Podalydès
|Edited by||Christel Dewynter|
|Distributed by||UGC Distribution|
|Box office||$3.9 million|
Granny's Funeral (French: Adieu Berthe, l'enterrement de mémé) is a 2012 French comedy film directed by Bruno Podalydès. The film was screened in the Directors' Fortnight section at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.
- Denis Podalydès as Armand
- Valérie Lemercier as Alix
- Isabelle Candelier as Hélène
- Catherine Hiegel as Suzanne
- Michel Vuillermoz as Rovier Boubet
- Bruno Podalydès as Yvon Grinda
- Samir Guesmi as Haroun
- Michel Robin as M. Salvini
- Pierre Arditi as Armand's father
- Judith Magre as Madame de Tandévou
- Noémie Lvovsky as The cryer
- Leffler, Rebecca. "Cannes 2012: Michel Gondry’s 'The We & The I' to Open Director's Fortnight". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
- "2012 Selection". quinzaine-realisateurs.com. Directors' Fortnight. Retrieved 2012-05-26.
|This article related to a French film of the 2010s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This film article about a 2010s comedy is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|