From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Graphs)
|Look up Graph, graph, or -graph in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Graph may refer to:
In information science:
- Chart, a graphical representation of data also called a "graph"
- Infographic, a graph intermixing data and visual or textual information
- Graph (discrete mathematics), a set of vertices and edges
- Graph theory, the study of such graphs
- Graph of a function
In computer science:
- Graph (abstract data type), an abstract data type representing relationships or connections
- Conceptual graph, a model for knowledge representation and reasoning
- HMS Graph (P715), a submarine of the Royal Navy (United Kingdom)
- Grapheme (linguistics)
- -graphy (suffix from the Greek for "describe," "write" or "draw")
- Graff (disambiguation)
- List of information graphics software
- Statistical graphics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Graph.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.