From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grau in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Le Grau-du-Roi, a commune in the Gard department in southern France
- Grado, Italy, Grau in the Friulian language
- Grado, Spain, Grau in the Asturian language
See Grau (surname).
- BAP Almirante Grau (CLM-81), a De Zeven Provinciën class cruiser in service with the Peruvian Navy
- Grau Käse, Tyrolean grey cheese
- Grau Records, a German record label specialising in Metal music
- GRAU, the Main Agency of Missiles and Artillery of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.