(Redirected from Grave Digger)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up fossor, fossorius, fossors, gravedigger, or gravediggers in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gravedigger is a person who digs graves.
Gravedigger(s) or grave digger(s) may also refer to:
- The Gravediggers, characters in William Shakespeare's Hamlet
- "The Grave Digger", 1952 Arabic poem by Badr Shakir al-Sayyab
- Gravedigger (book), a book by Joseph Hansen
- Gravedigger Jones, a fictional character in several novels by Chester Himes
- Grave Digger (comics), a character in the Gold Digger series of comics
- Gravedigger (comics), a character published by DC comics in the series "Men of War"
Film and TV
- The Gravediggers (The Avengers), an episode of The Avengers
- The Gravedigger, a professional wrestler from the United States Wrestling Association
- The Gravedigger, a wrestling double-team maneuver used by The Midnight Express
- A recurring antagonist in the television program Bones called The Grave Digger
- Grave Digger (band), a German heavy metal band
- The Grave Diggers, a rockabilly band
- Gravediggaz, an American hardcore rap group from New York City
- The Grave Digger, a 2001 album by the German band
- "Gravedigger" (song), a 2003 song written and performed by Dave Matthews and also performed by Willie Nelson
- Gravedigger, a song by Architects from their 2014 album Lost Forever // Lost Together
- "The Gravedigger's Song", a 2012 song by Mark Lanegan
- Grave Digger (truck), a monster truck
- The Gravedigger's Daughter, a 2007 novel by Joyce Carol Oates
- Grobari (Serbian for "gravediggers"), fans of FK Partizan Belgrade
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gravedigger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.