There are several mountains called Gray Peak:
- Gray Peak (New York), Adirondacks, New York, USA
- Gray Peak (Wyoming), Gallatin Range, Wyoming, USA
- Gray Peak (Yukon), Big Salmon Range, Yukon, Canada
- Gray Peak (Antarctica), Queen Maud Mountains, Antarctica
Other mountains with similar names:
- Grays Peak (British Columbia), Kokanee Glacier Park, British Columbia, Canada
- Grays Peak, Rocky Mountains, Colorado, USA
- Greys Peak, East Humboldt Range, Nevada, USA
- Grey Peaks National Park, Queensland, Australia
- Grauspitz, the highest peak in Liechtenstein
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.