Green belt (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Green belt or greenbelt is an area of protected open space around an urban area.
Green belt may also refer to:
- Open spaces
- Greenbelt (Golden Horseshoe), protected area in the Greater Toronto Area, Canada
- Greenbelt (Ottawa), protected area near Ottawa, Canada
- Green belt (United Kingdom), fourteen protected areas in the United Kingdom
- Metropolitan Green Belt, protected area around London, England, United Kingdom
- Santo Domingo Greenbelt, a greenbelt surrounding the city of Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
- Staten Island Greenbelt, New York City, New York, U.S.
- Green belt (Rennes), protected area around Rennes, France
- Greenbelt, Maryland, a city near Washington, D.C., named for its green belt
- Roads and paths
- Green Belt (Pittsburgh), one of the six marked highway road routes of the Pittsburgh/Allegheny County Belt System
- Boise greenbelt, an urban trail system in Boise, Idaho, U.S.
- Bering Sea Greenbelt, the continental shelf break area of the Bering Sea
- European Green Belt, a body of conservationists who seek to preserve the de facto wildlife preserves that developed along the former Iron Curtain
- Green Belt Movement, a grassroots non-governmental organization based in Kenya that focuses on environmental conservation and community development.
- Green Belt of Glory, a set of memorial facilities at the forefront of the battle for Leningrad
- Greenbelt festival, an annual Christian arts festival in England
- Greenbelt (Ayala Center), a large shopping mall in Makati City, Philippines
- Green belt, also known as the Habitable zone, a region of space where an Earth-like planet can maintain liquid water on its surface and Earth-like life.
- Green belt, a rank of achievement in several martial arts systems, most notably Karate, Taekwondo, and Judo
- Six Sigma Green Belt, a certification level of the Six Sigma processes
- Green girdle (or belt), a token in Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Green belt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.