Greg Weeks is an American singer-songwriter based in Philadelphia. His music has been described as folk, acoustic, psychedelic and experimental. He is best known as a founding member of the psychedelic folk-rock band Espers. Weeks has released four solo albums and has guest-recorded with many artists, including Fern Knight and Marissa Nadler. He is also a member of The Valerie Project.
In 2007, he founded the record label Language of Stone, an imprint of Drag City, along with his wife Jessica Weeks.
His song "Made" was featured in Weeds as well as the "Pink" adicolor video, which was directed by Charlie White.
Now, however, he has retired from his music career to teach English at Muhlenberg High School.
- Espers (CD Locust Music, January 20, 2004; ltd. ed. LP of 300 copies by Time Lag, 2004; CD and ltd. LP Wichita Recordings, August 15, 2005)
- The Weed Tree (LP/CD Locust Music, October 4, 2005)
- Espers II (LP/CD Drag City, March 16, 2006)
- Espers III (LP/CD Drag City, October 20, 2009)
The Valerie Project
- The Valerie Project (2LP/CD Drag City, November 20, 2007)