Gridlock is the inability to move on a transport network.
Gridlock may also refer to:
- Gridlock (politics), a difficulty in passing party agenda items due to an evenly divided legislature
- Gridlock (novel), a novel by Ben Elton
- Gridlock (band), an electronic music band
- Gridlock (game show), a 1990s game show in Ireland
- Gridlock (board game)
- "Gridlock", a song by Anthrax from the album Persistence of Time
- "Gridlock!", a song by Electric Six from the album Heartbeats and Brainwaves
- Gridlock'd, a 1997 film
- "Gridlock" (Doctor Who), an episode of Doctor Who
- "Gridlock", a music video by Angry Kid
- Gridlock (film), a 1980 film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gridlock.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.