Jump to navigation Jump to search
Grindley may refer to:
- David Grindley (born 1972), British 400 metres runner
- Grindley Brook, small village in Shropshire, England
- Grindley Brook Halt railway station, railway halt in the village of Grindley Brook, Shropshire
- Grindley railway station, former railway station to serve the village of Grindley in Staffordshire
- Robert M. and Matilda (Kitch) Grindley House, private residence located in Detroit, Michigan
- Thomas Grindley (born 1864), politician in Alberta, Canada
- Tushingham cum Grindley, former civil parish in Cheshire, England
- W H Grindley, pottery company founded in Stoke-on-Trent in 1880
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grindley.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.