|Look up Grit, grit, Grits, or grits in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grit or Grits may refer to:
- grits, a corn-based food common in the Southern United States
- Grit (grain), bran, chaff, mill-dust or coarse oatmeal
- Gritstone, category of sedimentary rock
- Gastrolith, swallowed abrasive substances with roles in digestion
- Abrasive technology:
- Shell grit, dietary calcium source in birds
- Grit, winter pavement-treatment minerals deployed in grit bins
- GRIT (gene)
- Grits United States presidential pets
- Grits (dog breed), variant of the Spitz
- Grit Šadeiko (born 1989), Estonian heptathlete
- Grit (personality trait)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.