From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up grok in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Grok is a word coined by Robert Heinlein meaning 'to know intimately'.
Grok may also refer to:
- Grok (web framework), an open-source web framework based on Zope Toolkit technology
- Grok, a programming language created by Ric Holt
- Grok Magazine, an Australian free student magazine
- Grok Knowledge Base, at Louisiana State University
- Grok Learning, a platform for learning programming languages
- OpenGrok, a source code search and cross reference engine
- Grok (company), better known as Numenta
- Grock (1880–1959), Swiss clown and musician
- Grook, a form of short aphoristic poem
- The Groke, a fictional character from the Moomins
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grok.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.