This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Developer(s)||Sun Microsystems/Oracle Corporation|
1.7.42 / 6 January 2023
|Type||Indexer and cross-referencer with Revision control|
OpenGrok is being developed mainly by the community with the help of a few engineers from Oracle Corporation (which absorbed Sun Microsystems). OpenGrok is released under the terms of the Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL).
- Full text Search
- Definition Search
- Identifier Search
- Path search
- History Search
- Shows matching lines
- Hierarchical Search
- query syntax like AND, OR, field:
- Incremental update
- Syntax highlighting cross references (Xref)
- Quick navigation inside the file
- Interface for SCM
- Usable URLs
- Individual file download
- Changes at directory level
- Multi language support
- RESTful API
- "Release 1.7.42". 6 January 2023. Retrieved 21 January 2023.
- "Supported Revision Control Systems · oracle/Opengrok Wiki". GitHub.