From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Gronau may refer to:
- Gronau, North Rhine-Westphalia, a city in district Borken, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Gronau, Lower Saxony, a city on the river Leine in district Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Gronau (Samtgemeinde), a Samtgemeinde ("collective municipality") in the district of Hildesheim, Lower Saxony, Germany
- Gronau (Pinnau), a river of Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
- Gronau (Sinn), a river of Hesse, Germany
- Gronau Nunataks in Greenland
People with the surname
- Ernst Gronau (1887–1938), German stage and film actor
- Hans von Gronau (1850-1940), Prussian general
- Jürgen Gronau (born 1962), German football player
- Reuben Gronau (born 1937), Israeli American economist
- Wolfgang von Gronau (1893-1977), German aviation pioneer
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gronau.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.