Grover S. Wormer
Grover Salman Wormer (August 9, 1821 – January 26, 1904) was an American Union brevet brigadier general during the period of the American Civil War. He served with the Eighth Michigan Cavalry. After the war, he wrote about the Morgan's Raid and owned a machinery business in Detroit. He received his appointment as brevet brigadier general dated to March 13, 1865.
- Michael Noirot. "Michigan Civil War Era Graves". Retrieved 2012-04-15.
- "Eighth Michigan Cavalry". Retrieved 2012-04-15.
- "Re: Jeremiah Van Wormer, d. 1851 Concord, MI". Retrieved 2012-04-15.
- The Photographic History of the Civil War: Three Volumes in One. New York: Random House Value Publishing, Inc. 1983. p. 316. 0-517-20155-0.
- "General Grover S. Wormer, Crolius, Civil War". Retrieved 2012-04-15.
|This article about a person of the American Civil War is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|