(Redirected from Growl)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up growl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Growling is a low, guttural vocalization produced by predatory animals.
Growling or growl may also refer to:
- Borborygmus, the medical term for the noise sometimes heard from the stomach
- Death growl, the dominant singing style in death metal music
- Growling (wind instruments) a wind instrument (for example, saxophone) technique
- Growl (software), a global notifications system for the Mac OS X and Windows operating systems
- Growl (video game), a 1990 arcade game by Taito Corporation
- Growl (album), a 2008 album by Radioactive Man
- "Growl" (song), or "Eureureong", a 2013 Korean language song by South Korean-Chinese boy band EXO
- "Growl", song by Johnny Kidd And The Pirates 1959
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Growling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.