(Redirected from Growl)
|Look up growl in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Growling is a low, guttural vocalization produced by predatory animals.
Growling or growl may also refer to:
- Borborygmus, the medical term for the noise sometimes heard from the stomach
- Death growl, the dominant singing style in death metal music
- Growling (wind instruments) a wind instrument (for example, saxophone) technique
- Growl (software), a global notifications system for the Mac OS X and Windows operating systems
- Growl (video game), a 1990 arcade game by Taito Corporation
- Growl (album), a 2008 album by Radioactive Man
- "Growl" (song), or "Eureureong", a 2013 Korean language song by South Korean-Chinese boy band EXO
- "Growl", song by Johnny Kidd And The Pirates 1959
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Growling.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.