From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Grozny is the capital city of the Chechen Republic, Russia.
Grozny (masculine), Groznaya (feminine), or Groznoye (neuter) may also refer to:
- Ivan the Terrible (Grozny) (1530–1584), Grand Prince of Moscow (1533–1547) and the Tsar of Russia (1547–1584)
- Grozny Group, a volcano on the Kuril Islands, Russia
- Grozny Urban Okrug, a municipal formation which the city of republic significance of Grozny in the Chechen Republic, Russia is incorporated as
- Grozny (inhabited locality) (Groznaya, Groznoye), several inhabited localities in Russia
- Groznoye, a village in Kyrgyzstan
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Grozny.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.