|Founder||Moisés Micha and Carlos Couturier|
|Mexico and the United States|
Grupo Habita is a boutique hotel developer-operator based in Mexico City that owns hotels across Mexico and several in the United States.
Afterward, Grupo Habita expanded its base and established 13 hotels across Mexico, with its most notable and praised property, Downtown, in Mexico City. The company later started branching into the United States.
In 2016 it also expressed an interest in opening a hotel in the Stockade District of Kingston, New York, a historic Hudson Valley city north of New York City that is fast becoming a cultural hot spot, with a large local hipster culture, a strong arts community and a vibrant nightlife.
- "Carlos Couturier: Designer Fruits", Nowness. August 26, 2012. Accessed August 6, 2015.
- Oates, Greg (December 13, 2013). "How Grupo Habita is Redefining the Small Hotel Business". Skift. Retrieved August 6, 2015.
- Drillinger, Meagan (October 1, 2013). "Millennials in Mexico - Meet Grupo Habita". Travel Agent Central. Retrieved August 6, 2015.
- "Grupo Habita Tapped to Run Boutique Hotel in Wicker Park's Northwest Tower". DNAinfo. March 21, 2014. Archived from the original on August 31, 2015. Retrieved August 6, 2015.
- Alisa Hauser. "New Wicker Park Boutique Hotel Will Include Second Restaurant Next to Pool Archived 2016-01-05 at the Wayback Machine". DNAinfo. August 26, 2015. Retrieved on December 30, 2015.
- "A visit to Grupo Habita's Hôtel Americano in Chelsea". Kingston Times. Retrieved September 28, 2016.
- "Kingston's Moment: Celebrities and Creative Types Rediscover Historic Town". Women’s Wear Daily. Retrieved September 28, 2016.
- "NYC Weekend Trip: A Guide to Kingston in NY's Hudson Valley". Untapped Cities. Retrieved September 28, 2016.