From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is an Icelandic name. The last name is a patronymic, not a family name; this person is referred to by the given name Guðjón.
|Date of birth||15 February 1986|
|Place of birth||Garðabær, Iceland|
|Height||1.84 m (6 ft 1⁄2 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 29 April 2015.
‡ National team caps and goals correct as of 18 December 2014
Born in Garðabær, Guðjón began his career in 2003 with Stjarnan. He signed for KR Reykjavík for the 2008 season, before moving to Sweden to play with GAIS in the 2009 season. For the 2010 season, he returned to KR Reykjavík.
- "Profile". Soccerway.
- Fótbolti.net - Hin Hliðin - Guðjón Baldvinsson (Stjarnan)
- Iceland statistics. KSÍ. Retrieved on 13 October 2009. (Icelandic)
- KR Reykjavík » Viðtal við Guðjón Baldvinsson
- Allsvenskan statistics. Svenska Fotbollförbundet. Retrieved on 13 October 2009. (Swedish)
- Guðjón Baldvinsson at National-Football-Teams.com
|This biographical article related to association football in Iceland is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|