From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Guayacán may also refer to:
- Albizia pistaciifolia, Guayacán Cenega, Guayacán Chaparro or Guayacán Hobo (Colombia)
- Centrolobium yavizanum (Colombia)
- Minquartia guianensis (Ecuador)
- Porlieria chilensis (Chile)
- Tabebuia chrysantha (Ecuador, Venezuela)
- Guayacán, a novel by Guatemalan writer Virgilio Rodríguez Macal
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guayacán.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.