From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up guia or guía in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Guia may refer to:
- Guia (Albufeira), a parish in the municipality of Albufeira, Portugal
- Guia (Pombal), a parish in the municipality of Pombal, Portugal
- Guia Hill, one of the seven hills of Macau
- Teve Guía, a Puerto Rican gossip and listings magazine
- Guía de Isora, a municipality in the province of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands
- Santa María de Guía de Gran Canaria, commonly known as Guía, a municipality on Grand Canary island, Canary Islands
- Flor de Guía cheese, a cheese made in the Canary Islands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.