Guinan may refer to:
- Guinan (Star Trek character)
- Edward Guinan, professor of astronomy and astrophysics
- Francis Guinan, American television and stage actor
- Francisco González Guinán (1841–1932), Venezuelan politician, journalist, lawyer, and historian
- Guinan Khairy (1903–1938), Bashkir poet, writer and playwright
- Larry Guinan (born 1938), Irish retired sportsperson
- Mary Guinan
- Matthew Guinan (1910–1995), American labor organizer
- Robert Guinan (1934–2016), Chicago-based American painter
- Steve Guinan (born 1975), English footballer
- Texas Guinan (1884–1933), saloon keeper, actress, and entrepreneur
- Guinan County, in Qinghai, China
- Guinan dialects of Yue Chinese
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guinan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.