Jump to navigation Jump to search
Guinan may refer to:
People with the given name
- Guinan Khairy (1903–1938), Bashkir poet, writer and playwright
People with the surname
- Edward Guinan, American professor of astronomy and astrophysics
- Francis Guinan, American actor
- Francisco González Guinán (1841–1932), Venezuelan politician, journalist, lawyer, and historian
- Larry Guinan (born 1938), Irish hurler
- Mary Guinan, American virologist
- Matthew Guinan (1910–1995), American labor organizer
- Robert Guinan (1934–2016), Chicago-based American painter
- Steve Guinan (born 1975), English footballer
- Texas Guinan (1884–1933), American actress, producer and entrepreneur
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Guinan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.