Guishan may refer to:
- Guishan Guanyin of the Thousand Hands and Eyes (沩山千手千眼观音圣像), colossal Buddha statue in Changsha
- Guishan TV Tower, also known as Tortoise Mountain TV Tower, in Wuhan
- Dong Guishan (董贵山), lieutenant general in the People's Liberation Army (PLA)
- Guishan, Guangdong (桂山镇), town in Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai
- Guishan, Hubei (龟山镇), town in Macheng
- Guishan Township, Zhejiang (皈山乡), in Anji County
- Guishan Subdistrict (桂山街道), Xinping Yi and Dai Autonomous County, Yunnan
- Guishan Island (龜山島), island of Yilan County off the northeastern coast of Taiwan
- Guishan District (龜山區), district in Taoyuan, Taiwan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.