Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up gumshoe in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gumshoe is a type of shoe, also known as galoshes
Gumshoe may also refer to:
- Gumshoe, a slang term for a detective
- Gumshoe (film), Stephen Frears's 1971 directorial debut
- Gumshoe (video game), a 1986 Nintendo shooter
- Gumshoe, the Hardboiled Detective in the 30s, a 1981 book-based game published by Sleuth Publications
- Gumshoe Awards, an American award for popular crime fiction literary works
- Gumshoe System, a role-playing system designed for investigative scenarios
- Virtual Gumshoe, a free public record directory
- Dick Gumshoe, a character in the 2001 video game, Ace Attorney
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gumshoe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.