From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up gunman or gunmen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Gunman or Gunmen may refer to:
- A word sometimes used to describe a criminal, armed with a gun
- A word used to call a gunfighter before the 20th century
- Gunman (film), a 1983 Thai crime film directed by Chatrichalerm Yukol
- Gunmen (1988 film), a 1988 Hong Kong action crime drama film
- Gunmen (1994 film), a 1994 action-comedy film directed by Deran Sarafian
- "Gunman" (187 Lockdown song), a 1997 song by speed garage duo 187 Lockdown
- Gunman Chronicles, a 2000 computer game by Rewolf Software
- The Gunman (film), a 2015 American thriller film directed by Pierre Morel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gunman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.