|Look up gun in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A gun is an object that propels a projectile through a hollow tube, primarily as weaponry.
Gun or Guns may also refer to:
- Kőszeg or Güns, a town in Hungary
- Gun, a former administrative District of Japan
- Gun, a Korean county
- Gun (Korean name), a masculine given name in Korean
- Gun (Swedish name), a feminine given name in Swedish
- Gün, a Turkish name
- Katharine Gun (born 1974), a former GCHQ employee and whistleblower
Art, entertainment, and media
- Gun (2010 film), an American film
- Gun (2011 film), an Indian film
- The Gun (1974 film), a television film directed by John Badham
- Gun (cellular automaton), a pattern in Conway's Game of Life
- Gun (video game), a video game set in the 1880s in the American West
- Guardian Units of Nations (G.U.N), an organization in the Sonic The Hedgehog series of video games
- Gun Media, an American video game developer based in Lexington, Kentucky
- Light gun, a pistol-shaped gaming controller
- "Guns" (essay), a non-fiction essay by Stephen King
- The Gun (history book), a 2010 book by C.J. Chivers
- The Gun (novel), a 1933 novel by C. S. Forester
- "The Gun" (short story), a short story by Philip K. Dick
Groups and labels
- Gun (band), a Scottish hard rock band 1987–1997, 2008 onwards
- The Gun (band), an English hard rock band, late 1960s
- GUN Records, a record label
- Albums and EPs
- Guns (EP), an EP by Negativland
- "Gun" (Chvrches song), 2013
- "Gun" (Gigolo Aunts song), a 1993 single by Gigolo Aunts from the album "Flippin' Out"
- "Gun" (Serebro song), a 2012 single by Serebro from the album Mama Lover
- "Gun," a song from the Soundgarden album Louder Than Love
- "Gun", a song by John Cale from the album Fear
- "Gun", a song by War from the album The Black-Man's Burdon
- "Gun.", a song by My Chemical Romance from the album Number Two, part of the compilation album Conventional Weapons
- "The Gun", a song by Lou Reed from his album The Blue Mask
- Gun (TV series), a short-lived anthology series produced by Robert Altman
- Guns (miniseries), a Canadian television miniseries that aired on CBC Television in 2008
- "The Gun", an alternate name for the unmade Seinfeld episode "The Bet"
- The Gun, an episode of the TV sitcom Gimme a Break!
- Gun language, a dialect of the Fon language, in the Niger–Congo language family
- Mbyá Guaraní language, ISO-639 language code
- Gun (Chinese) (鯀), the father of Yu the Great, or, in other accounts, a legendary giant fish
- Gun (staff), a weapon used in Chinese martial arts
- Clathrate gun hypothesis, a hypothesised geological event where rises in sea temperatures (and/or falls in sea level) can trigger the sudden release of methane from methane clathrate
- Deluge gun
- Water gun
- Gunn (disambiguation)
- Gunning (disambiguation)
- Güns (disambiguation)
- Gunz (disambiguation) or Günz
- All pages beginning with "gun"
- Pistol (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gun.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.