Gurandukht (Georgian: გურანდუხტი), also Guarandukht (გუარანდუხტი), is a feminine given name in Georgia, ultimately derived from the Iranian Bahramdukht. It was particularly popular among the medieval Georgian nobility. According to the Georgian Civil Registry, only 43 women in Georgia bore this name as of 2012.
- Gurandukht, mother of Bagrat III of Georgia
- Gurandukht, daughter of George I of Georgia
- Gurandukht, wife of David IV of Georgia
- Golden, Peter B. (1979–1980), "The Polovci Dikii". Harvard Ukrainian Studies, 3–4: 196–309.
- Rapp, Stephen H. (1997), Imagining history at the crossroads: Persia, Byzantium, and the architects of the written Georgian past, p. 537. Armenian Research Center collection, University of Michigan.
- (Georgian) სახელებისა და გვარების სტატისტიკა: გურანდუხტი. Georgian Civil Registry. Accessed January 15, 2012.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|