Birlanagar Junction railway station
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (February 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Indian Railway Station|
Birlanagar junction railway station
|Location||NH 92, Birla Nagar, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh
|Elevation||204.2 metres (670 ft)|
|Owned by||Indian Railways|
|Tracks||4 (Double Electrified BG)|
|Structure type||Standard (on ground station)|
|Fare zone||North Central Railway|
Birlanagar Junction railway station is a small railway junction in Gwalior district, Madhya Pradesh. Its code is AME. It serves Gwalior city. The station consists of 3 platforms. The platform is not well sheltered. It lacks many facilities including water and sanitation.
- Gwalior Bhind Passenger (UnReserved)
- Agra Jhansi Passenger (UnReserved)
- Agra Gwalior Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
- Kota - Bhind Passenger
- Gwalior Agra Fast Passenger (UnReserved)
- "BLNR/Birlanagar Junction". India Rail Info.
- "ग्वालियर से इटावा के लिए चलेंगी इलेक्ट्रिक ट्रेन, सर्वे शुरू- | Bhaskar News". m.bhaskar.com. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Trains will move stoppages requested, will Dwlp road-parking". bhaskar.com. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
- "Inter city train derails near Gwalior, no casualties | bhopal | Hindustan Times". hindustantimes.com. Retrieved 18 March 2016.
|This article about a railway station in the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|