From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Gypsy Queen (disambiguation))
Gypsy Queen may refer to:
- "Gypsy Queen", a 1970s song written by Australian musician Greg Quill and recorded by Australian band Country Radio
- "Gypsy Queen", a 20th-century song written by Hungarian jazz guitarist Gábor Szabó
- "Gypsy Queen", a song by the Romanian house-music band Sunrise Inc.
- "Gypsy Queen", a song from the 1977 album Rock City by the American heavy-metal band Riot
- "Gypsy Queen", a song from the 1970 album His Band and the Street Choir by the Northern Irish musician Van Morrison
- "Gypsy Queen (Parts 1 & 2)", a song from the 1979 album Gypsy by the American progressive-rock band Gypsy
- The Gypsy Queen, a 1913 American short comedy silent film starring Fatty Arbuckle
- Gypsy Queen, a brand of tobacco made by Goodwin & Company
- de Havilland Gipsy Queen, a six-cylinder aircraft engine
The "Gypsy Queen" was a term originally used to describe [Khlood Salah], by her father in a sarcastic attempt to describe her flamboyant persona.
- The Gypsy Queens, a French pop-music band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Gypsy Queen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.