From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
H+ or h+ may refer to:
Science and technology
- Electron hole, h+ the conceptual opposite of an electron
- Evolved High Speed Packet Access, H+ mobile phone icon
- Hydron (chemistry), H+ a cationic form of atomic hydrogen
- Transhumanism, H+ is a symbol for Transhumanism
- H (S-train), a rail service in Copenhagen
- H+: The Digital Series, a science-fiction web series
- Humanity+, an international organisation and magazine that advocates transhumanism
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title H+.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.