|Full name||Högaborgs Bollklubb|
|Head Coach||Kenneth Karlsson|
|League||Division 3 Sydvästra Götaland season = 2018|
|Division 2 Västra Götaland, 14th|
The club was founded in the spring 1927 by Sven Damberg and Lars Flodin and a group of friends. During their first year they played in blue shirts and white shorts, but in 1928 they changed to their current colours. The newly formed club also laid out a sports ground at Viskans vall in eastern Högaborg but were forced to move out in 1937 because Helsingborg municipality wanted to use the site for housing. The club played at Tre Torns plan in Jönköpingsgatan until 1942 when Harlyckans Idrottsplats was completed and the club moved there. Harlyckan has been the club's home ever since. In 1971 the club was expanded with a ladies section and in 1979 started a floorball section.
Since their foundation in 1927 Högaborgs BK has participated mainly in the middle and lower divisions of the Swedish football league system. The club currently plays in Division 2 Västra Götaland which is the fourth tier of Swedish football. They play their home matches at the Harlyckans IP in Helsingborg.
Season to season
In recent seasons Högaborgs BK have had the following average attendances:
* Attendances are provided in the Publikliga sections of the Svenska Fotbollförbundet website. 
- "Högaborgs BK – Fotboll Klubb". Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "Fotbollsverige.se – Division 2 Södra Götaland". Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Högaborgs BK – Svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "GAIS – Lagfacta – Högaborgs BK". Archived from the original on 24 September 2012. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "Södra Götaland - Division 2 – Fotbollsserier 2010 – Fotboll – everysport.com". Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "Sweden Final Tables – Clas Glenning". Archived from the original on 31 July 2010. Retrieved 29 September 2010.
- "Kontaktuppgifter och tävlingar – Svenska Fotbollförbundet – svenskfotboll.se". Retrieved 19 November 2010.