From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
HCP may refer to:
- H. Cegielski - Poznań S.A., a Polish manufacturing company
- Habitat Conservation Plan
- High Card Points, a contract bridge term
- Health Care Professional, an individual offering health care services
- Health Care Property Investors, Inc. a U.S. healthcare real estate investment company
- Hereditary coproporphyria, a deficiency disease
- Hexagonal close-packed arrangement of spheres
- Hot copy, a Linux command line utility (hcp)
- Hydrocephalus, a medical condition in the brain (hcp)
- Methylidynephosphane, a molecule with the chemical formula CHP
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HCP.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.