From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Two ships of the Royal Australian Navy (RAN) ships have been named HMAS Protector.
- HMAS Protector (1884), a gunboat operated by the South Australian colonial navy and the RAN between 1884 and 1943
- HMAS Protector (ASR 241), a trials ship operated by the RAN between 1990 and 1998, and by Defence Maritime Services from that date
- China 1900
- Rabaul 1914
- HMS Protector, seven ships of the Royal Navy
- HMCS Protector, a Canadian naval base established at Sydney, Nova Scotia in 1943 and operating until 1965
- "Navy Marks 109th Birthday With Historic Changes To Battle Honours". Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original on 13 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
- "Royal Australian Navy Ship/Unit Battle Honours" (PDF). Royal Australian Navy. 1 March 2010. Archived from the original (PDF) on 14 June 2011. Retrieved 23 December 2012.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|