Jump to navigation Jump to search
HMG may refer to:
- Heavy machine gun, a class of larger-caliber weapon
- Her Majesty's Government (term), the government of the United Kingdom
- High-mobility group, a group of proteins
- HMG-CoA, 3-hydroxy-3-methylglutaryl-coenzyme A
- HMG Heat and Waterproof Adhesive
- Holland Media Groep, now RTL Nederland
- Human menopausal gonadotrophin, a fertility drug
- Human Molecular Genetics, a scientific journal
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HMG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.