From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- The first, Blake (1808), was launched in 1808, was a 74-gun third-rate ship of the line. She was sold in 1816.
- The second Blake was originally named HMS Bombay (1808), launched in 1808, renamed in 1819, and broken up in 1855.
- A screw driven 91-gun second rate ship of the line was ordered in 1860 under the name HMS Blake, but construction was cancelled in 1863.
- The third, HMS Blake (1889), was launched in 1889, was the lead ship of her class. She was sold in 1922.
- The fourth, HMS Blake (C99), was launched in 1945 (but not completed until 1961) was a Tiger-class guided missile cruiser. She was scrapped in 1982.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|