- HMS Cheerful (1806), a 12-gun cutter, launched in 1806 and sold in 1816.
- HMS Cheerful (1856), a wooden Cheerful-class gunboat launched at Deptford in 1856 and broken up in 1869.
- HMS Cheerful (1897) a three funnel, 30-knot destroyer launched in 1897 and sunk in 1917 by a mine off the Shetland Islands.
- HMS Cheerful (J388) an Algerine-class minesweeper, launched in 1944 and broken up in 1963.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|