From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Culloden was renamed before her launch in 1747 to HMS Prince Henry.
- HMS Culloden (1747) was a 74-gun third rate launched in 1747 and sold in 1770.
- HMS Culloden (1749) was a 2-gun storeship hoy launched in 1749 and sold in 1765.
- HMS Culloden (1776) was a 74-gun third rate launched in 1776 and wrecked in 1781 during the American Revolutionary War near Long Island.
- HMS Culloden (1783) was a 74-gun third rate launched in 1783. She participated in the Battle of the Nile, where she ran aground. She was broken up in 1813.
- Colledge, J. J.; Warlow, Ben (2006) . Ships of the Royal Navy: The Complete Record of all Fighting Ships of the Royal Navy (Rev. ed.). London: Chatham Publishing. ISBN 978-1-86176-281-8. OCLC 67375475.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|