From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- HMS Trydent was a 58-gun fourth rate ship of the line, previously the French ship Trident, captured in 1695. She was sunk as a breakwater in 1702.
- HMS Trydent was a 64-gun third rate ship of the line, previously the French ship Trident, captured in 1747 at the Second battle of Cape Finisterre and sold in 1763.
- HMS Trident was a 64-gun third rate ship of the line, launched in 1768 at Portsmouth and sold in 1816.
- HMS Trident was a sloop built by Ditchburn & Mare in 1845 at Leamouth, and scrapped in 1866.
- HMS Trident was a Turkish Talisman-class destroyer under construction in Britain, but taken over while under construction by the Royal Navy in the First World War as HMS Offa. She was renamed HMS Trident before being launched in 1915. She was sold in 1921.
- HMS Trident was a T-class submarine built by Cammell Laird, Birkenhead in 1937 and sold in 1947.
|This article includes a list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.|