|CN¥322 million (2016)|
|Total assets||CN¥117.966 billion (2016)|
|Total equity||CN¥ (2016) 12.770 billion|
|Chinese short name|
|Literal meaning||HNA Technology|
|Historical Chinese name|
|Literal meaning||Tianjin Tianhai Investment [&] Development Co., Ltd. by Shares|
|Historical Chinese short name|
|Literal meaning||Tianhai Investment|
|Second historical Chinese name|
|Footnotes / references|
in consolidated financial statement
HNA Technology Co., Ltd. formerly known as Tianjin Tianhai Investment Co., Ltd. is a Chinese holding company which specialized in marine transportation services. However, in recent year it was most known as the investment vehicle of HNA Group to acquire American company Ingram Micro. The shares of Tianhai Investment, A share and B share (Chinese stock terminology) were both listed in the Shanghai Stock Exchange.
In 2015 Tianjin Marine Shipping was renamed to Tianhai Investment.
- 关于公司前十大股东持股情况的公告 (PDF) (Press release) (in Chinese). Tianhai Investment. 25 January 2018. Retrieved 30 January 2018 – via Shanghai Stock Exchange website.
- 2016年年度报告 [2016 Annual Report] (PDF) (in Chinese). Tianhai Investment. 22 April 2017. Retrieved 31 January 2018 – via Shanghai Stock Exchange website.
- "What do we know about Tianjin Tianhai, the company buying Ingram Micro?". ARN. IDG Communications. 18 February 2016. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- 行政处罚决定书（天津海运） (Press release) (in Chinese). China Securities Regulatory Commission. 21 January 2004. Retrieved 30 January 2018.
- 上海航华船代客户服务中心 (3 April 2015). 天津海运更名为天海投资. 海事快讯 (in Chinese). Retrieved 28 April 2018.
- "Fitch: Ingram Micro's Ratings Unchanged at 'BBB-' Following Merger". Fitch Ratings. Business Wire. 6 December 2016. Retrieved 19 July 2017.
- 小鲨鱼 (pseudonym), ed. (27 November 2017). 天海投资:圈钱百亿造就疯狂并购路 资金用途说变就变. 市值风云 (in Chinese). Retrieved 28 April 2018 – via Sina web portal.
|This Chinese corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|