HNLMS Karel Doorman
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The first HNLMS Karel Doorman (QH1), originally the escort carrier HMS Nairana, was the Netherlands' first aircraft carrier.
- The second HNLMS Karel Doorman (R81), a Colossus-class aircraft carrier (originally HMS Venerable), was commissioned into the Netherlands Navy on 28 May 1948. She was sold to Argentina in 1970 and renamed Veinticinco de Mayo
- The third HNLMS Karel Doorman (F827) is the lead ship of her class of frigates.
- The fourth HNLMS Karel Doorman (A833) is a replenishment and logistic ship, which was commissioned in 2015.
- Karel Doorman-class frigate of the Dutch Royal Navy
- Karel Doorman-class support ship of the Dutch Royal Navy
|list of ships with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific ship led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended ship article, if one exists.This article includes a|