From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hoa in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
HOA may refer to:
- Hardwell On Air, a Dutch radio programme
- House of Anubis, a television drama series
- Hands of Asclepius, a fictional organization in the video game Trauma Center: Under the Knife 2
- Higher-order Ambisonics, a full-sphere surround sound technique
- Hoa people, a minority group in Vietnam of Chinese ethnicity
- ǂHõã language (ISO 639: huc), a Khoisan language of Botswana
- Hoava language (ISO 639: hoa), an Oceanic language of the Solomon Islands
- Horn of Africa, a peninsula in eastern Africa that juts for hundreds of kilometers into the Arabian Sea
- Hypertrophic osteopathy, a bone disease secondary to cancer in the lungs
- Homeowners Association, an organization in a subdivision, planned community or condominium that makes and enforces rules for the properties in its jurisdiction
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title HOA.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.